All houses are different, some age like a fine wine, others turn to vinegar. Your Brightside inspector will provide you with the information you need to understand your situation. We work with buyers from all walks of life but specialize in helping first-time home buyers break down and understand the basics of their future home.
How will an inspection help you?
We will provide you the facts of the home so that you:
- Don’t run into any surprises with the home
- Better understand the home’s potential problems
- Have confidence to negotiate a better deal
What does that mean for you?
- We are your counsel. We work for you and only you. It’s in our best interest to make sure your potential home is safe
- We give you the information that will help you to move forward, negotiate further, or walk away from the home
- We will explain our findings in clear, easy to understand ways so that you are presented with actionable items. Our reports will include photos and illustrations to simplify complex topics.
We are insured, licensed by New York State and hold certifications from InterNACHI. We carefully abide by the home inspector code of ethics to provide you with a professional experience.